Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yeah, I know

Yes I know I haven't posted in like forever, but I am busy with things.So here is a run down on what has been going on. Mainly work, and trying to still figure out my place in a new job at church. But working three part time jobs is keeping me busy. And I have been doing a lot of leaving my SD bubble as well. Utah for Grandma's 80th Birthday, Long Beach for Steph's graduation, OC for Uncle Dave's new calling in church, and Escondido to visit the Noordmans. Recently I was in a fender bender, and now am dealing with inssurance, collision centers, and rental cars. I was hoping to ease into summer, but it doesn't look that way. I hope to be able to sit and write more for you guys, and also get some pictures up. Sorry to my readers, I will be back.

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

so are you thinking about a full time job with your church or did i read that wrong?

hope you get the car stuff taken care of. thank goodness you are ok!

The Mecham Family said...

Bummer, keys locked in the car and now this? HOpe everything works out. You coming up for Heidi's wedding?