So I taught both of these girls how to swim at the same time. After church today they came running up to me. First, I was shocked they remembered me and then we started to chat. Attention was turned to my nose ring, and they asked me to take it out. So I did and this is what went down after.
S: There is a hole in your nose!!
Me: Yep just like an earring leaves a hole in your ear.
A: Let me see!
Grabs my face to turn it toward her. At this point her dad speaks up saying sorry for her touching my face, but she likes to look at all the details. And at this moment she replies:
A: And the details about this situation are making me nervous!
So funny, I guess we don't have to worry about this gal getting into piercing.
No comments:
Post a Comment