While I as home I made a point to go and visit some of my old friends. First up was my friend Marcie. She just had her third child about a month or two ago, and it was so nice to sit and be with her, but also help out with the kids while she cleaned and had a chance to eat lunch. She is an amazing mother, and still a great friend. Our lives are completely different, but we seem to pick up and just go with conversation like I haven't seen her in almost a year.
Steph was also on my list. Even though she lives closer than Visalia to me, it is funny that we both had to make the drive out of SoCal to meet up. It is nothing but laughter with us, and I think if we did live closer I would have even worse laugh lines on my face. As an added bonus Mr. Matt showed up just to keep the laughter going. On my way out of town I was able to grab dinner with my parents and my Gramme.
All in all it was a short visit, but filled with great friends and family. I wish a little more family was able to make it, but there was still love across the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment