Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Locks of Love!!!

Today I made my way to my friend Danica to chop off all of my hair to donate to Locks of Love. I wasn't nervous about cutting it at all. Danica is wonderful with hair and I totally trusted her. I did say a little prayer that whomever received my hair would know that it was a total act of love. And then I apologized to them that my hair doesn't curl. So a major change, but for the better.


















Before

It was so thick it took a bit longer than you would think to chop it all off.


Finally got it off. I donated over a foot of hair. Then Danica started working her magic with my all time fav. product Bumble and Bumble. She just started working at a wonderful littlesalon in La Jolla called Jean Philippe. If you are looking for a place in SD I strongly recommend this place and Danica.




















She did a wonderful job, and I am so happy with it, and that my hair can go to a child in need. I still have a bit of the red in their from the dye job, but as summer comes my hair will lighten back up.

3 comments:

Suzanne's Space said...

Em... It is so cute! Kelby did that in elemenatry school. It is a great program. Your hair looks darling!

~ Stacey ~ said...

oh my gosh.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut.

The Mecham Family said...

How cute Em!!!!