 |
| Last Family Pic in our little Studio in SD. |
July was a month of lasts for Gary and myself. Last time going to Balboa Park, Ocean Beach, Hodad's, and my favorite Mama Testa's. I have figured I have lived in San Diego for about 9 years. This is the longest I have lived any place my entire life. I still to this day don't know fully why my parents moved me so much, but I think it was to try and better our lives and theirs. However, San Diego was my choice and it was the best choice I could have made. I had my last first kiss in San Diego, and my last first date. I am so happy I found my husband is such a beautiful place, and that we will all ways have memories of our first home being there. (I hope it was our last studio as well.) I was also lucky to have such a wonderful San Diego Family through friends there. I know that I will have these friendships for life, which is very different moving as a child knowing that friends you were leaving behind were never going to be back in your life. San Diego will always have a piece of my heart, and I know that it isn't the last time I will every be there. Now I can be a true tourist but know the highways and the good places to park. I will always be a Charger's fan, as well as rooting for the Padres. I might get boos here in Bronco and Rockies land, but I don't care. I do and forever will love San Diego. I was blessed to have been able to stay as long as I did there.
 |
| Last look at 3704 Maple St. |
No comments:
Post a Comment