![]() |
| When the sun hits the trees just right it is breath taking. |
I loved San Diego and will always think fondly of my time there. However, there really are no true seasons there. People who transplanted always said they missed fall from where they hailed. I never really thought that much about them truly missing a season, but now fall has found away into my heart as a special time. It has been fun to experience a slow and steady drop in temperatures, to enjoy the smell of some crisp autumn air, and watch my pup love all the sticks he can find in the leaves. My home smells like pumpkin spice, and it is so cozy. While warming up my car and scraping some frost off my windshield is new in the morning, it doesn't bother me at all with all the beauty around.
We will see what winter brings, but fall has not disappointed me at all. I read somewhere that Autumn is nature's last smile before a winter's sleep. And it is so true.
![]() |
| Some "fuzzy" frost. |


No comments:
Post a Comment