 |
| Wedding Day! |
 |
| Cabo for the Honeymoon |
 |
| First race together |
Well, we made it to our one year anniversary and all is well. Chatting with Gary about the past year we both agreed that it seems not so long ago and long ago at the same time. It does seem like just yesterday we were putting the finishing touches on our wedding and eagerly waiting to see all of our guests. But then it seems like a lot has happened since our wedding. Both good and bad, but still a lot. I lost my job in January (yippee for the economy), Gary decided he wanted to pursue his career with more schooling. We both decided Southern California wasn't the place for this to happen so we packed up and moved out. The move I think was the most stressful thing we went through, but I wouldn't have done it with anyone else but him. People say that the first year is the hardest, and if that is true then we nailed it! And I look forward to the years to come. Gary is my best friend, and even when I am ready to just scream I know we love each other unconditionally and will keep on keepin' on. I am excited to see what other twist and turns come our way as well as what Colorado holds for us.
P.S. Happy Birthday Grandpa Taylor!
 |
| Surprise shooting for G on our Anniversary. |
 |
| Zombie murder mystery dinner |
No comments:
Post a Comment