Monday, January 12, 2009

Sylvan

I stumbled into Sylvan Learning Center just for a second job to help with bills, and have grown to love it there. I have been at the Mira Mesa site for about a year and a half now, and still look forward to going in there. This last meeting the Site Director and the Education Director created some fun little things for us. A chocolate bar wrapped in custom wrapping, a card, and some business cards as well. All I can say is Cassie is was crafty, and am so happy that we have such a long history together. (We both were in the Liberal Studies program at SSU). I don't know about all Sylvan's but at ours you are getting your moneys worth.

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

so my parents made me go to sylan for math (forget the fact i was two years ahead).. i still had to go and loved the prize reward system. do they still do the tokens??

Em said...

Yep the Tokens are still going strong!