Well, they (the recruiting comp) told me that I would hear back by the end of this week about Japan. Friday came and went and still nothing. So I email asking what's up, but in more professional terms. I then get the email back that says early next week. Come on people this is a big deal for me, and I need to get the ball moving if you want me out there by March!!!! Just a little frustrated. All this week I have had little to no sleep and I think it is because I am so anxious about this job. I hope and pray an answer comes by the end of Monday. While I'm waiting though I am zipping through books at night. Check out www.goodreads.com if you haven't heard of it. It's a fun way to see what others are reading and get an idea of what to read next.
I'll keep you posted on this job thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment