Sister you've been there
for all of my life
no words can describe
how much you've been there
for mine...
You were there for every moment
every tear, every triumph
every screaming fit
resulting with a bump
from the remote
But I know
everything you did for me
you did it all out of love
because I know you love me
and will always be there
Chorus:
Sister come take a seat
lets sit together and reminisce
of all the times
we said we'd always be there
for one another
every tear we shed
every laugh, every moment
but please always remember
I'll never love someone
the way I love you
sister
So as this song
comes to a close
there's no other words
to express how much we've grown
Time seems to go by
so much faster now...
Know I love you for all that you are
and my sister you will always be
Chorus:
Sister come take a seat
lets sit together and reminisce
of all the times
we said we'd always be there
for one another
every tear we shed
every laugh, every moment
but please always remember
I'll never love someone
the way I love you
sister...
This was a birthday gift from my sis Cindy. She is always coming up with songs, but just needs someone to put them to music for her. Love ya Cin!
No comments:
Post a Comment