
Sat was to be my day to sleep in, however my body had other ideas. This past week I have been getting up at 5:30am to make it to work by 7 so when I finally get a chance to sleep in I am up by 7:30 ready to face the day. I did start a new blanket for a Christmas gift, and finished a long laundry process, but the best thing was catching up with Kelly after a few weeks of not hearing from her.
It is always so refreshing to touch bases with a good friend over good food. We went to a late lunch and ended up not wanting to leave just yet, so we headed over to a coffee house. Filter is the name of this place in North Park, and it is a great little spot. I will be going back over there. Anyway, a good friend and a great laugh that goes for hours is just what I needed. Love you Kelly.
No comments:
Post a Comment