It is sad that today is Wed. and I am only getting to writing about my weekend now. I guess I should be thankful that I have been busy with work this week.
Saturday I was able to go, once again, to a concert with my Concert Mamas. Cara and I have seen so many shows together, that we are starting to lose count, and I am happy that her mother has decided to join in the celebrations as well. :) This weekend was Augustana, Counting Crows and Maroon 5. Now, I am not a die-hard fan to any of these bands, but when you are approached with only 6$ tickets how can you not go. I was looking forward to seeing the Counting Crows, but they cancelled last min because someone was sick. We still had fun though.
Sunday after church was my first painting party. I hadn't picked up a paintbrush in a few years, and I forgot how relaxing it is to me. Granted I know I need a lot more knowledge of painting to get the picture in my head on to the canvas, but it is still so fun. It was a great way to end the weekend and start this crazy week of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment